Skip to content
Journal Articles (English)
- Ibuki K, Watanabe K, Yoshimura N, Kakimoto T, Matsui M, Yoshida T, Origasa H, Ichida F: The improvement of hypoxia correlates with neuroanatomical and developmental outcomes; Comparison of mid-term outcomes in infants with transposition of the great arteries or single ventricle physiology. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery,143(5), 1077-1085, 2012.
- Uematsu A, Matsui M, Tanaka C, Takahashi T, Noguchi K, Suzuki M, Nishijo H: Developmental trajectories of amygdala and hippocampus from infancy to early adulthood in healthy individuals. PLoS ONE, 7(10), e46970, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0046970, 2012
- Tanaka C, Matsui M, Uematsu A, Noguchi K, Miyawaki T: Developmental trajectories of the fronto-temporal lobes from infancy to early adulthood in healthy individuals. Developmental Neuroscience, (DOI:10.1159/000345152) Published Online: December 21, 2012.
- Sakai T, Matsui M, Mikami A, Malkova L, Hamada Y, Tomonaga M, Suzuki J, Tanaka M, Miyaba-Nishiwaki T, Makishima H, Nakatsukasa M, Matsuzawa T: Developmental patterns of chimpanzee cerebral tissues provide important clues for understanding the remarkable enlargement of the human brain. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 280 (1753), Published online December 19, 2012doi: 10.1098/rspb.2012.2398
Presentations in International meeting
- Matsui M, Uematsu A, Tanaka C, Tanaka MM, Noguchi K, Takahashi T, Nishijo H, Suzuki M: Age-related volumetric changes of hippocampus and amygdala from healthy infants to adults. International Neuropsychological Society 40th Annuual Meeting, 2012, 2, 15-18, Montreal
- Miura K, Matsui M. : A study of factors related to the selection and use of memory strategy: from the perspective of metamemory. 10th Tsukuba International Conference on Memory, 2012, 3.4-6, Tokyo
- Matsui M, Takeuchi A, Katagiri M, Matsuda Y, Suzuki M : Deficit in shifts of attention to different levels of global-local stimuli in patients with schizophrenia. Cognition in Schizophrenia 2012: A Satellite Meeting of the Schizophrenia International Research Society , 2012, 4, 14, Florence, Italy
- Katagiri, M., Miya, K., Matsui, M. : Do individuals with autism spectrum disorder have deficits in disengagement and/or multimodal processing? The 20th World Congress of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions, 2012, 7, 21 – 25, Paris, France.