Skip to content
- Matsui M, Yamashita A, Oishi K (eds)：How humans evolved supersize brains : The growth of the brain．Ichiryushobou、Tokyo、2017, ISBN978-4-86431-567-8
Journal Articles (English)
- Takahashi M, Matsui M, Nakashima M, Takahashi T, Suzuki M: The callosal size in first-episode schizophrenia patients with illness duration of less than one year: a cross-sectional MRI study. Asian Journal of Psychiatry,, 25, 197-202, 2017.
- Sakai T,Komaki Y, Hata J, Okahara J, Okahara N, Inoue T, Mikami A, Matsui M, Oishi K, Sasaki E, Okano H:Elucidation of developmental patterns of marmoset corpus callosum through a comparative MRI in marmosets, chimpanzees, and humans. Neuroscience Research, 122, 25-34, 2017.
- Sakai T, Mikami A, Suzuki J, Miyabe-Nishiwaki T, Matsui M, Tomonaga M, Hamada Y, Matsuzawa T, Okano H, Oishi K: Developmental trajectory of the corpus callosum from infancy to the juvenile stage: comparative MRI between chimpanzees and humans. PLOS ONE, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0179624, 2017.
- Tsuzuki, D., Homae, F., Taga, G., Watanabe, H., Matsui, M., & Dan, I. Macroanatomical landmarks featuring junctions of major sulci and fissures and scalp landmarks based on the international 10-10 system for analyzing lateral cortical development of infants. Frontiers in Neuroscience, section Evolutionary Psychology and Neuroscience, 11, 394, 2017,doi: 10.3389/fnins.2017.00394
- Toda C, Yang X, Matsui M, Inada Y, Kadomoto E, Nakada S, Watari H, Shibahara N: Diosgenin-rich yam extract enhances cognitive function: a placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind, crossover study of healthy adults. Nutrients, in press.