Skip to content
Journal Articles (English)
- Uda S, Matsui M, Tanaka C, Uematsu A, Miura K, Kawana I, Noguchi K: Normal development of human brain white matter from infancy to early adulthood: a diffusion tensor imaging study. Developmental Neuroscience, Developmental Neuroscience, 37, 182-194, 2015. DOI/10.1159/000373885.
- Tanaka-Arakawa MM, Matsui M, Tanaka C, Uematsu A, Uda S, Miura K, Sakai T, Noguchi K: Developmental changes in the corpus callosum from infancy to early adulthood: A structural magnetic resonance imaging study. PloS One, 10(3):e0118760, 2015, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0118760.
- Miura K, Matsui M, Takashima S, Tanaka K: Neuropsychological characteristics and their association with higher-level functional capacity in Parkinson’s disease. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders Extra 2015;5:271-284 . DOI:10.1159/000381333.
- Nakagawa M, Matsui M, Katagiri M, Hoshino T: Near infrared spectroscopic study of brain activity during cognitive conflicts on facial expressions. Research in Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, 3 (2), 32-38, 2015.DOI: 10.12691/rpbs-3-2-3
- Otsuka S, Matsui M, Hoshino T, Miura K, Higuchi Y, Suzuki M: The effectiveness and applicability of compensatory cognitive training for Japanese patients with schizophrenia: a pilot study. Advances in Psychiatry, vol. 2015, Article ID 314804, 12 pages, 2015. doi:10.1155/2015/314804.
- Omiya H, Yamashita K, Miyata T, Hatakeyama Y, Miyajima M, Yambe K, Matsumoto I, Matsui M, Toyomaki A, Denda K : The effects of cognitive remediation therapy using the frontal/executive program for treating chronic schizophrenia. Open Psychiatry Journal, in press
- Gaynor JW, Stopp C, Wypij D, Andropoulos DB, Atallah J, Atz AM, Beca J, Donofrio MT, Duncan K, Ghanayem NS, Goldberg CS, Hövels-Gürich H, Ichida F, Jacobs JP, Justo R, Latal B, Li JS, Mahle WT, McQuillen PS, Menon SC, Pemberton VL, Pike NA, Pizarro C, Shekerdemian LS, Synnes A, Williams I, Bellinger DC, Newburger JW; International Cardiac Collaborative on Neurodevelopment (ICCON) Investigators, Pizarro C, Sood E, Bellinger DC, Dunbar-Masterson C, Jonas RA, Newburger JW, Ilardi D, Mahle WT, Lewis AB, Pike NA, Bernbaum J, Clancy RR, Gerdes M, Wernovsky G, Zackai EH, DeMare C, Needelman H, Donofrio MT, Glass P, Jonas RA, Skurow-Todd KB, Jacobs JP, Brosig CL, Ghanayem NS, Mussatto KA, Atz AM, Ohye RG, Pearson G, Williams I, Menon SC, Gunn J, Goldsworthy M, Beca J, Atallah J, Rebeyka IM, Robertson CM, Andropoulos DB, Turcich M, Voigt R, Ibuki K, Matsui M, Kakimoto TM, Yoshimura N, Beck I, Knirsch W, Latal B, Synnes A, McQuillen PS, Miller SP, Colditz PB, Robertson DR, Hövels-Gürich H.: Neurodevelopmental outcomes after cardiac surgery in infancy, Pediatrics, 135(5):816-825, 2015. doi: 10.1542/peds.2014-3825.
Presentations in International meeting
- Matsui M, Otsuka S, Hoshino T, Miura K, Higuchi Y, Suzuki M: Cognitive remediation therapy focusing upon the strategy coaching in schizophrenia. International Neuropsychological Society 43rd Annual Meeting, 2015, 2, 4-7, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Miura K, Matsui M, Takashima S, Tanaka K: Neuropsychological characteristics and their association with high-level functional capacity in Parkinson’s disease, 25th Annual Rotman Conference on “25 Years of Brain and Aging”, 2015, 3, 9-11, Toronto, Canada.
- Matsui M, Otsuka S, Hoshino T, Miura K, Higuchi Y, Suzuki M: Cognitive remediation therapy focusing upon the strategy coaching for Japanese patients with schizophrenia.15th International Congress on Schizophrenia Research, 2015, 3, 29 – 4.1, Colorado Springs, Colorade, USA.
- Matsui M, Otsuka S, Hoshino T, Miura K, Higuchi Y, Suzuki M: The effectiveness and applicability of compensatory cognitive training in schizophrenia. Symposium [Cognitive rehabilitation and supported employment for persons with schizophrenia], WPA Regional Congress Osaka Japan 2015, 2015, 6, 4-6, Osaka.
- Matsui M, Uda S, Tanaka C, Miura K, Kawana I: Development trajectories of human brain white matter from infancy to early adulthood: a diffusion tensor imaging study.2015 International Neuropsychological Society Mid-Year Meeting, 2015, 7, 1-4, Sydney, Australia
- Matsui M: The challenges and tips of oral presentations in English. Symposium “Tips for better oral presentations in the international congress”, The 79th Annual Convention of the Japanese Psychological Assosiation, 2015, 9, 22, Nagoya
- Takahashi M, Nakashima M, Matsui M: Normal development change of Broca’s area volume from infancy to early adulthood, International Symposium Adolescent brain & mind and Self-regulation, 2015, 11, 1, Tokyo.