Skip to content
Journal Articles (English)
- Matsui M, Homae F, Tsuzuki D, Watanabe H, Katagiri M, Uda S, Nakashima M, Dan I, Taga G: Referential framework for transcranial anatomical correspondence for fNIRS based on manually traced sulci and gyri of an infant brain. Neuroscience Research, 80, 55-68, 2014.
- Katagiri M, Miya K, Matsui M: Difficulty of crossmodal processing in individuals with autism spectrum disorders: An audio-visual gap/overlap paradigm study. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 8, 424-431, 2014.
- Takeuchi M, Furuta H, Sumiyoshi T, Suzuki M, Ochiai Y, Hosokawa M, Matsui M, Kurachi M: Does sleep improve memory organization? Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 8, doi: 10.3389/fnbeh.2014.00065, 2014.
- Miura K, Takashima S, Matsui M, Tanaka K: Low frequency of leisure-time activities correlates with cognitive decline and apathy in patients with Parkinson’s disease. Advances in Parkinson’s Disease, 3, 15-21, 2014
- Hakamata Y, Matsui M, Tagaya H: Does neurocognitive function affect cognitive bias toward an emotional stimulus? Association between general attentional ability and attentional bias toward threat. Frontier in Psychology, section Personality and Social Psychology, 5, 881, 2014, doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2014.00881.
Presentations in International meeting
- Matsui M, Nakagawa M, Katagiri M, Hoshino T: Brain activity in cognitive conflict using face expression stimuli: A study of near-infrared spectroscopy. International Neuropsychological Society 42nd Annual Meeting, 2014, 2, 12-15, Seattle.
- Ohmiya H, Yamashita K, Miyata T, Hatakeyama Y, Yambe K, Matsumoto I, Matsui M, Toyomaki A, Denda K: A practical study on cognitive remediation therapy (CRT) using the frontal/executive program (FEP) for patients with schizophrenia. XVI World Congress of Psychiatry, 2014, 9, 14-18, Madrid, Spain.