Skip to content
Journal Articles (English)
- Tanaka C, Matsui M, Uematsu A, Noguchi K, Miyawaki T: Developmental trajectories of the fronto-temporal lobes from infancy to early adulthood in healthy individuals. Developmental Neuroscience, 34, 477-487, 2012.
- Sakai T, Matsui M, Mikami A, Malkova L, Hamada Y, Tomonaga M, Suzuki J, Tanaka M, Miyaba-Nishiwaki T, Makishima H, Nakatsukasa M, Matsuzawa T: Developmental patterns of chimpanzee cerebral tissues provide important clues for understanding the remarkable enlargement of the human brain. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 280 (1753), 20122398; 1471-2954, 2013
Presentations in International meeting
- Matsui M, Tanaka C, Uematsu A, Tanaka MM, Uda S: Developmental Trajectories of the Fronto-Temporal Lobes from Infancy to Early Adulthood in Healthy Individuals. International Neuropsychological Society 41st Annuual Meeting, 2013, 2, 6-9, Waikoloa, Hawaii
- Matsui M, Tanaka C, Uematsu A, Tanaka MM, Uda S: Development of the fronto-temporal lobes from infancy to early adulthood: A structural MRI study. The 36th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society (Neuro2013), 2013, 6, 20-23, Kyoto
- Sakai T, Mikami A, Hirata S, Takeshita H, Matsui M, Hamada Y, Tomonaga M, Matsuzawa T: estimated prenatal growth patterns of brain volume in chimpanzees versus humans. The 36th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society (Neuro2013), 2013, 6, 20-23, Kyoto
- Matsui M, Tanaka C, Uematsu A, Tanaka MM, Uda S, Takahashi T, Suzuki M, Kurachi M: Brain development from infancy to early adulthood: A structural magnetic resonance imaging study. 11th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry, 2013, 6, 23-27, Kyoto
- Matsui M, Tanaka MM, Uematsu A, Tanaka C, Uda S, Miura K: Normal Developmental changes of the corpus callosum from infancy to early adulthood. The International Neuropsychological Society 2013 Mid-Year Meeting, 2013, 7, 10-13, Amsterdam
- Katagiri M, Miya K, Matsui M: Delayed disengagement of attention in individuals with autism spectrum disorders is caused by difficulty in cross-modal processing. the 10th International Autism-Europe Congress, 2013, 9, 26-28, Budapest, Hungary.
- Matsui M: Developmental changes from infancy to early adulthood: a structural magnetic resonance imaging study. Symposium on a 5 year-collaboration in research and training among Vetnum Military Medical University/ University of Toyama/Kanazawa Medical University, 2013, 12, 14, Hanoi, Vietnam