Skip to content
Journal Articles (English)
- Hashimoto N, Matsui M, Kusumi I, Toyomaki A, Ito K, Kako Y, Koyama T: Effect of explicit instruction on Japanese Verbal Learning Test in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Research, 188, 289-290, 2011.
- Sumiyoshi T, Higuchi Y, Matsui M, Itoh H, Uehara T, Itoh T, Arai H, Takamiya C, Suzuki M, Kurachi M: Membrane fatty acid levels as a predictor of treatment response in chronic schizophrenia. Psychiatry Research, 186, 23-27, 2011.
- Matsuda Y, Matsui M, Tonoya Y, Ebihara N, Kurachi M: Useful visual field in patients with schizophrenia: a choice reaction time study. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 11 (2), 369-381, 2011.
- Sakai T, Mikami A, Tomonaga M, Matsui M, Suzuki J, Hamada Y, Tanaka M, Miyaba-Nishiwaki T, Makishima H, Nakatsukasa M, Matsuzawa T : Differential prefrontal white matter development in chimpanzees and humans. Current Biology, 21 (16), 1397-1402, 2011.
- Ibuki K, Watanabe K, Yoshimura N, Kakimoto T, Matsui M, Yoshida T, Origasa H, Ichida F: The improvement of hypoxia correlates with neuroanatomical and developmental outcomes; Comparison of mid-term outcomes in infants with transposition of the great arteries or single ventricle physiology. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, in press.
Presentations in International meeting
- Yasuoka K, Matsui M, Matsuoka T, Suzuki M: The relationship between brain volume/brain blood flow and neuropsychological function in Alzheimer’s disease: examination by VSRAD, eZIS and Brief-Neuropsychological Scale. 9th Tsukuba International Conference on Memory, 2011, 3.6-8, Tokyo
- Matsui M, Takeuchi A, Katagiri M, Suzuki M, Murohashi H: Deficit in shifts of attention to different levels of global-local stimuli in schizophrenia. 13th International Congress on Schizophrenia Research, Colorado Springs, Colorade, USA
- Matsui M, Miyazaki A, Nishijo H: Selection of memory strategy and brain activity during metamemory process: a near-infrared spectroscopy study. 2011 International Neuropsychological Society Mid-year Meeting, 2011, 7, 6-9, Auckland, New Zealand
- Matsui M, Takeuchi A, Matsuda Y, Katagiri M, Suzuki M, Murohashi H: Deficit in shifts of attention to different levels of global-local stimuli in patients with schizophrenia. 2011 International Neuropsychological Society Mid-year Meeting, 2011, 7, 6-9, Auckland, New Zealand